Newsletter Updated Thursdays
Current Message Series: All Things New! This Week: Help When It Hurts.
- Wednesday Night Students Meet Tonight: All Students, grades 6-12 are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings at The Journey at 6pm. Dinner tonight is always served! Worship begins at 7pm.
- Kids Outdoor Zone May 18-20. All boys ages 8-18 are invited to our Spring camping trip. Please contact Tommy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and sign up.
- Senior Recognition June 3rd. All graduating seniors who would like to be recognized on stage contact Paul at email@example.com by May 20th for instructions and details.
- The Student ministry is in need of a female sponsor to attend church camp with us! We will be going to Mt. Lebanon Baptist Camp in Cedar Hill, TX from July 1-6. All expenses are covered for the sponsor. You will need a current background check with the church and will have to take a brief online child safety course. Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Mother’s Day Out Registration is happening now! If you’d like to register your child to start next Fall, please come by The Journey to register any child who will be between the ages of 2 and 4 by September 1st. For information, click HERE or call 512-259-2380.
- Foster Parent Night Out May 25th. Please consider joining us to serve foster children for a fun night out while their hard working foster parents get a well-deserved break! Teens are welcome to serve too! Volunteers are asked to be at The Journey at 6pm. Kids are picked up by 9:30. There are a variety of roles and service opportunities. If you have questions or would like to sign up, please contact Cindy at 865-207-5859.
- Baptism May 27th. If you or a family member would like to be baptized on this day, please contact us at email@example.com or call 512-259-2000.