Newsletter Updated Thursdays
Who do you say that I am? This Week’s Message: ‘The Time-less Word’ John 1:1-5
- Kids Outdoor Zone Harvest Team Leader (HTL) Training March 16th. “Start Children off on the way they should go and even when they are old, they will not turn from it”. Proverbs 22:6. All men who are interested in mentoring boys for our KOZ program are invited to this training session at The Journey. Mark your calendars to attend the HTL training at The Journey from 8am-2pm. Lunch will be served. For more information or to sign up, please contact Ken at email@example.com or call at 515-799-0690.
- Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) Campout March 16th. We look forward to seeing your boys ages 8-18 for this month’s KOZ Event/Camp Out on Friday – Saturday, March 15-16! We’ll meet at our usual location on the 15th @ 6PM for an optional 1 night camp out at The Journey Bible Fellowship. The regular Saturday event will be 9AM-1PM. This month’s theme is building. The key verse is Psalm 37:5″
- Pursuit! March 15th in the Living Room 6:30-7:30am. Each Friday morning we will meet for prayer in the Living Room (in the portable). Join us in pursuit of God’s heart, wisdom, healing, and power!
- 3 reasons to join a Journey Small Group:
- Make new friends, deepen existing friendships.
- Receive encouragement in challenging times, provide encouragement and help to those experiencing challenging times.
- Grow more deeply in love with your Savior.
Let’s Go! Group signup continues this week!
- Student Game Night March 19th. All middle and high school students are invited to The Journey from 6-9pm for an evening of fun and games. Pizza will be provided. Bring a game and a friend!
- Foster Parent Night Out March 22nd. FPNO is a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on foster families in our community. No training is required, just a desire to invest in children. Teens are encouraged to help too. Volunteers please report at 6pm and typically serve until 9:30pm or until you must depart. Please contact Lonnie Wendling at 865-209-8798 for more information.
- Child Dedication March 24th. The Journey will be offering Child Dedication on March 24th. This is an opportunity for parents to commit publically to raising their child in a home that makes God look good, and to be supported by the families of The Journey. If your family is interested in being a part of this special day, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or visit the Welcome Center.
- Lord’s Supper March 31st. The Lord’s Supper is a reminder of what Jesus did in the past, a symbol of our present relationship with him, and a promise of what he will do in the future. Please join us as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper this coming Sunday in both services.
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic April 14th. If you volunteer on The Journey, mark your calendars to join us at Garey Park in Georgetown at at 6450 Ranch to Market Rd 2243, Georgetown, TX 78628. There will be pizza, games, and outdoor fun!