Newsletter Updated Thursdays
New Message Series “The Vow”. This Week: The Vow of Priority.
- Official Texas Parks and Wildlife Hunter Safety Course Certification Training – July 21st: The entire church is invited to join KOZ on July 21 to attend a hunter safety course from 9am-2pm. This will be a great opportunity to educate the whole family on hunting safety. The cost for the course is $15 per person. Contact Tommy Thompson if you would like to come at email@example.com.
- Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) July 21st. All boys ages 8-18 are invited to join us at The Journey from 9am-1pm to participate in fun outdoor activities. Lunch will be served. See journeybf.com under “Community Impact” for more information.
- Sign up for the Couples Retreat! Invest in your marriage! Don’t miss out on this weekend to rejuvenate your marriage. December 7-9, at Summers Mill Retreat Center in Salado. Make your $100 deposit at journeybf.com under Events to secure your spot.
- Wednesday night Re. student group for 6th-12th grade will continue throughout the summer. Come to hang out and play games at 6pm. Worship begins at 7pm. Dinner will not be served during the summer. Eat before you come, and bring a friend!
- Join us for Foster Parent Night Out—July 27th – The Journey values healthy families and the children who need them. We express these values by serving Foster kiddos here on our campus while their Foster parents take a much needed break. Volunteers are asked to be at The Journey at 6pm. For questions and to sign up, please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drawing for Hunting and Fishing Trips. Open to all men and boys, enter your name for the drawing in the foyer for a father/son or grandfather/grandson fishing or hunting expedition. Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) is sponsoring a drawing for 3 fishing trips at Lake Buchannan for 2 as well as 4 hunting trips for 2 at Pandero Ranch. The fishing trip will take place in September and the hunting trip will be January 11-13. You can also click HERE to enter the drawing online.
- All Church Lunch August 19th. Come join us after the 11:00 service to enjoy lunch for the entire church sponsored by Men’s Fraternity. Bring your friends and family for this fun event!
- Student Promotion in August! If your student will be moving up to 6th grade and joining our Student Ministry, please contact Paul at email@example.com. We want to be sure to connect with all of our new Journey Students!