Newsletter Updated Thursdays
A Life of True Adventure – This Week’s Message: – Defying Gravity
Adventure, noun: A bold, usually risky undertaking.
Did you know that you were created for a life of adventure? It’s true, you were! If your life feels small, dull and insignificant, maybe it’s time for a fresh, life-giving picture of your possibilities. Bold living requires a BIG vision. 2019 is our year of True Adventure-Be sure to invite anyone who could benefit from fresh vision!
- Kids Outdoor Zone Campout – This weekend! We look forward to seeing your boys ages 8-18 for this month’s KOZ Camp Out on Saturday, January 18-20! #JourneyKOZ. We’ll meet at our usual location on the 18th @ 6PM at The Journey Bible Fellowship, returning on the 20th at 12PM. Theme: Trapping , Key Verses: Ephesians 4:31-32. For details, please contact Ken at email@example.com
- Renew! Our Middle School & High School Student Winter Retreat is this weekend, January 19-21, 2019 at the Frontier Camp in Grapeland, Texas. Please pray for our students this weekend!
- Body Life Prayer time January 18th in the Living Room 6:30-7:30am. Each Friday morning we will meet for prayer in the Living Room (in the portable). You’re invited to join us as we seek God’s wisdom and direction for The Journey and her mission to this community.
- Orange is here! Parents, be intentional in sharing God’s Word with your children. Download the Parent Cue App. Orange equips parents with what they need to know now—so they won’t miss the important things their kids need to know about life. Orange has condensed and simplified academic research and the best thinking in ministry and child development, added humor, made it practical, and packaged it for busy parents.
- Student ministry continues this Sunday, January 20th at our new day and time! Our 6th-12th grade Students will meet on Sunday afternoons from 4:30-6:00pm at The Journey.
- Foster Parent Night Out January 25th. FPNO is a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on foster families in our community. No training is required, just a desire to invest in children. Teens are encouraged to help too. Volunteers please report at 6pm and typically serve until 9:30pm or until you must depart. Please contact Lonnie Wendling at 865-209-8798 for more information.
- Student Superbowl Party February 3rd 5:00pm. All students in grades 6-12 are invited for a fun evening of football, food, and fun! Please bring an appetizer or dessert to share, and bring a friend! Sodas and water will be provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 512-791-5319 to rsvp and for location details.
- Night of Worship Wednesday February 6th –7-8:15pm – Join us for an uplifting worship event with music, prayer, and God’s Word at The Journey.
|Message sent by The Journey Bible Fellowship – 3429 Journey Pkwy, Leander, TX 78641. Manage Subscriptions|