Newsletter Updated Thursdays
Current Message Series: Church Alive! This Week: Do we love them enough to….?
- Wednesday Night Students: All Youth, grades 6-12 are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings at The Journey at 6pm. Dinner tonight is always served! Worship begins at 7pm.
- Easter is April 1: Services will be held at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am. Invite friends and family via text -“Hey, do you have plans for Easter? My church will have a great service. Want to join me?”
- March 14th Wednesday night re: and Sunday night March 18th The Well will still be happening during the week of Spring Break at the regular times.
- Spring Break Game Night March 16th. Students in grades 6-12 join us for an entertaining game night starting at 7:30pm at The Journey.
- Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) March 17th 9:00-1:00. All boys ages 8-18 are invited to join us in participating in fun outdoor activities from 9am-1pm. This month’s theme is survival skills. Lunch will be served! Please see our website at journeybf.com under “Community Impact”, or contact Tommy at 512-913-4575 for questions or details.
- Kids Outdoor Zone Harvest Team Leader Training March 17th, 8:30-2:30. All men who are interested in mentoring boys for our KOZ program are invited to this training session at The Journey. Lunch will be provided. Signup is at the Welcome Center on Sunday!
- Elementary Room JK Shepherd’s training March 18th from 12:20-1:30. Lunch will be served. Childcare will be available. Please RSVP with Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure to have enough food!
- Small Group sign up for Spring sessions continues this Sunday. Check out our sign up table in the foyer to see what groups are going to be offered.
- Mother’s Day Out Registration is happening now! If you’d like to register your child to start next Fall, please come by The Journey to register any child who will be between the ages of 2 and 4 by September 1st. For information, click HERE https://www.journeybf.com/community-impact/mothers-day-out/ or call 512-259-2380.
- Small Group Spring sessions begin on March 19th.
- Foster Parent Night Out March 23rd. Please consider joining us to serve foster children for a fun night out while their hard working foster parents get a well-deserved break! Teens are welcome to serve too! Volunteers are asked to be at The Journey at 6pm. Kids are picked up by 9:30. There are a variety of roles and service opportunities. If you have questions or would like to sign up, please contact Cindy at 865-207-5859.
- Preschool Room JK Shepherd’s training March 25th from 12:20-1:30. Lunch will be served. Childcare will be available. Please RSVP with Susan at email@example.com so we can be sure to have enough food!
- Child Dedication April 8th. The Journey will be offering Child Dedication on April 8th. This is an opportunity for parents to commit publically to raising their child in a home that makes God look good and to be supported by the families of The Journey. If your family is interested in being a part of this special day, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or visit the Welcome Center.
- Men’s Retreat April 13th-14th . All men at The Journey are invited to mark their calendars and attend our annual Men’s Retreat near Lampasas, TX where you’ll have an opportunity to fish, hike, shoot skeet and have some barbeque. Bring your bedroll and camp overnight. The event begins any time you can get there after 1:00 on Friday and ends at noon on Saturday. Cost is $10 per person. Map to be provided.