Newsletter Updated Thursdays
Current Message Series “This Church Is Alive!”.
- Men’s Fraternity Movie Night September 21st. All men are invited to join us at The Journey at 7pm to watch Hacksaw Ridge. Bring your favorite “man food” to share.
- Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) HTL/Volunteer Appreciation Dinner and Yearly Recap September 22nd at 6:30pm to 8pm. A fajita dinner will be served, and a special speaker will be there that evening. This is the event for KOZ we do every year to say thanks to our incredible Team of Men who give of themselves every month to Mentor and Minister to the Boys of KOZ. Men, bring your wives or significant others to the event. Child care will be available!
- Men’s Fraternity is now meeting on Tuesday from 6-7:15am and Saturday from 7-8:30am. Donuts and coffee provided. Come pursue authentic manhood with a band of brothers!
- Life Changers Ministry Fair. The church is most alive when everyone does their part! Check out the information tables in the foyer on Sunday to see the variety of ways you can serve here at The Journey. You can also sign up right now on our website HERE. Thank you for considering and praying about these opportunities to serve!
- Want to be in the know? Keep up to date on what’s happening on The Journey. Update or correct your information in our database by texting “Me” to 512-337-2577 and click the link in the reply. Then click on “Update My Information” so you can make that update. That will help us keep you informed about what’s happening at The Journey.
- Foster Parent Night Out September 28th 6:30-9:30pm. The Journey values healthy families and the children who need them. One way we express these values is by serving Foster kiddos here on our campus while their Foster parents take a much needed break. Volunteers are asked to be at The Journey at 6pm. For questions and to sign up, please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baptism September 30th. If you or a family member would like to be baptized at either Sunday service on this day, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-259-2000.
- Hot Rods and Harleys September 30th 5pm-7:30pm. Join us at The Journey on Sunday evening for live music and food. Bring your lawn chairs to enjoy free food and drinks, live music, yard games and inflatables for the kids. Invite your friends to this fun event! Kids can enjoy a bounce house, and adults can check out some sweet vehicles. It’s a fun family time.
- Sign up for the Couples Retreat! Invest in your marriage! Don’t miss out on this weekend to rejuvenate your marriage. December 7-9, at Summers Mill Retreat Center in Salado. Make your $100 deposit at journeybf.com under Events to secure your spot.